- The promoter is: MyHair 4 Life (Pty) Ltd. trading as Seevivu (further referred to as The Promoter) whose registered office is at 225 Chamberlain Road, Jacobs, Durban South, 4060.
- The competition is open to residents of South Africa aged 13 years or over except for employees of The Promoter and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- To enter this competition, an entrant is required to spend R500 or more at a participating Seevivu store.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The entrant is required to write down their name, surname and contact details on the back of a qualifying receipt and to place it inside the entry box (clearly marked and located in the store). Only receipts for goods purchased on or after the competition start date and on or before the competition closing date will be deemed valid.
- Multiple entries per person are allowed, the more you enter, the higher your chances of winning.
- Starting date for entries will be 21 July 2018 and closing date for entries will be 5 October 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize consists of a winning prize, a first runner-up prize and a second runner-up prize, set forth as follows:
- Winning prize: R2000 in-store voucher.
- First runner-up prize: R1000 in-store voucher.
- Second runner-up prize: R500 in-store voucher.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are only valid to be used inside a Seevivu store.
Winners will be chosen:
By way of a live, in-store, random draw conducted by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter at 11:30 on the 6th of October 2018.
The winner will be announced live. we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.