Indian Remy Virgin Hair Weave – Bundle of 3
R2,285.00 – R2,469.00
Premium quality human hair extensions that are easy to use and maintain.
- Easy to style
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Long lasting quality
- Double stitched
- Double drawn
- Grade 10A Quality
- 100% Natural Human Hair
- Natural Black Colour
- Heat style to your hearts desire
- Dye to suit your style
Please note, this is an extension only, and not a wig.
Model image is what’s possible with the extension.
Our natural hair extensions are made from handpicked, top quality, all natural human hair.
Our extensions consist of hair that is easy to split and adapt to your current style, or to create a new style completely, it’s all up to you!
Compared to Peruvian hair, Indian Remy hair is available in a wide range of colours and lengths and is often much shinier and silkier than Peruvian hair.
Indian Remy Hair Extensions are all Indian Remy hair, meaning that all the hair is 100% real Indian human hair, is chemically unprocessed and intact from the donor. This means the hair cuticles are at the same direction, ensuring no shedding or tangling.
Indian hair is naturally soft, lightweight and bouncy, so the hair extensions can easily be curled and styled. Each bundle of our human hair is collected from only healthy donors, so the hair can be dyed, cut, flat ironed and curled. Each bundle is about 95-100g.
Our amazing Indian Virgin Remy styles maintain their natural strengths and textures due to minimal processing and handling. Double drawn to ensure long hair all the way to the tips.
Our Indian Remy range is easy to wear every day and is double stitched to avoid the tangling or shedding common with other hair types.
This range of 100% human hair was designed to help you obtain that stunning look with ease.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Blow dry to create extra volume
• Tong to create curls
• Use your straightening iron to get your desired look.
MAINTENANCE AND WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
• Gently comb hair with a wide tooth comb or your fingers to remove any tangles and wash in a downward motion.
• Always comb the bottom of the hair first and work your way to the root.
• Carefully wash with lukewarm water and rinse.
• Use a wide tooth comb or fingers to work the conditioner into your hair.
• Do not rub or twist the hair.
• Thoroughly rinse your hair.
• Gently squeeze out excess water using a towel.
• Do not roll or rub the hair in the towel.
• Drip Dry the hair and when completely dry, style as desired.
14" Bundle, 16" Bundle, 18" Bundle, 20" Bundle
14", 16", 18", 20"